- PRODUCT USAGE
- MORE INFO
MICRO-BOOST: Important micronutrient support for Keto . . . and LIFE!
Use this liquid mineral support when you are experiencing the body aches and cramping associated with keto-flu. MICRO-BOOST provides necessary micronutrients and detoxes the body from environmental and bio-waste released when fat cells are metabolized during ketosis.
• Supports natural detoxification
• Encourages digestive well-being
• Relieves Keto-flu aches and cramps
• Promotes restful sleep
• Helps with elimination
• Supports a healthy immune system
1 MONTH SUPPLY
MICRO-BOOST is a liquid plant-based humic complex of 70+ minerals, electrolytes, trace elements, amino acids and some B-vitamins, in a highly bio-available ionic form.
Humic complexes are best known for their extraordinary detoxification effects, carrying bio-waste, toxins and free-radicals out of the body. . . making them the Mother Nature's finest anti-oxidant. The trace minerals in MICRO-BOOST are the key to sustaining healthy ketosis and are the "go-to" supplement when you are experiencing body aches and cramping associated with Keto-flu.
MICRO-BOOST has a deep rich hue, similar to a cup of coffee or dark tea, yet the flavor is surprisingly mild and pleasant. We're so sure you'll agree that we provide a GREAT TASTE Guarantee!
Fulvic Bio-Mass Minerals: 14.04 Mg
Humic Bio-Mass Minerals: 65.73 Mg
Purified Reverse Osmosis De-Ionized Carbon Filtered Water
Elements in Micro-BOOST:
NOTE: All mineral elements in Keto-BEAM Minerals are a naturally-occurring part of the “humate” from which Keto-BEAM Minerals are made. Humate comes from ancient decomposed plants, is completely pure and has had no contact with modern pollutants. In addition, the extraction process uses absolutely no chemicals . . . EVER!
Here's the full list of Minerals:
Antimony, Barium, Beryllium, Bismuth, Boron, Bromine, Calcium, Carbon, Cerium, Cesium, Chloride, Chromium, Cobalt, Copper, Dysprosium, Erbium, Europium, Fluoride, Gadolinium, Gallium, Germanium, Gold, Hafnium, Holmium, Indium, Iodine, Iridium, Iron, Lithium, Lutetium, Magnesium, Manganese, Molybdenum, Neodymium, Nickel, Niobium, Osmium, Palladium, Phosphorus, Platinum, Potassium, Praseodymium, Rhenium, Rhodium, Rubidium, Ruthenium, Samarium, Scandium, Selenium, Silicon, Silver, Sodium, Strontium, Sulphur, Tantalum, Tellurium, Terbium, Thorium, Thulium, Tin, Titanium, Tungsten, Vanadium, Ytterbium, Yttrium, Zinc, Zirconium,
Alanine, Glutamic Acid, Glycine, Histidine, Isoleucine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Proline, Serine, Threonine, Valine.
A,E, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12.
What’s NOT in Micro-BOOST:
As important as it is to know what’s in MICRO-BOOST, it’s also important to know what’ NOT in it:
No Wheat or Soy
No Flavor Enhancers
IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT INGREDIENTS:
Milligrams (mg) vs Parts per Million (ppm)
In comparing our products to other supplements, people often ask us how much of an electrolyte, vitamin or mineral is in our products e.g., potassium, magnesium, sodium, calcium, Vitamin B, etc. The amounts they are looking for are measured in milligrams (mg). This is a challenging thing to answer, because the trace electrolytes, micronutrients, amino acids and vitamins in Keto-BEAM products are measured in Parts-per-Million (ppm). So how can you compare?
The answer is complex, but let’s give you the high points as it relates to electrolytes.
1) The micronutrients in Keto-BEAM products are provided in trace amounts that are 100% bio-available, immediately when you drink them!
2) As an example, when you take a capful of liquid Micro-BOOST, you get about 5.22 ppm of magnesium. However, 100% of that magnesium is immediately available to your body – no dissolving necessary, and that magnesium stays in your system much longer, eventually building up healthy levels as you continue to take Micro-BOOST daily.
3) This is true of all of the trace amounts of electrolytes and micronutrients provided via Micro-BOOST. They are 100% bio-available and stay available in your system, thus providing long-lasting relief of Keto-Flu symptoms.
We are happy to provide a list of the ingredients above listed in parts-per-million if requested.
Trace minerals, also called "micronutrients" are an important part of maintaining healthy cell function in the body. Each one of the 37 trillion cells in your body require trace minerals to complete their most basic tasks.
Here are the most important things you should know about minerals and Keto:
Mineral depletion can be a serious side effect of the Keto diet
As the body goes into ketosis it begins to utilize much greater levels of micronutrients to burn fat stores. As a result, people following a ketogenic diet need to be particularly mindful to consume a variety of micronutrient dense whole foods. Information about the need for supplementation of electrolytes is readily available, but supplementing with a full-spectrum of micronutrient minerals is just as important as they provide the body with everything it needs to function properly while in ketosis.
What are Micronutrients?
Micronutrients are trace elements needed by the human body for normal growth and development. They include vitamins, trace minerals, trace elements, amino acids, phytochemicals, antioxidants and fatty acids.
Micronutrients have a myriad of vital functions that include:
- Naturally detoxifying the body
- Protecting your body from disease
- Slowing down the aging process
- Collecting and removing free-radicals
Ensuring that every system and cell is functioning properly
Since micronutrients can’t be measure by their direct effect (like calories) they are harder to measure and you won't find them listed on nutritional labels. Humic mineral supplementation is the most sure-fire way to ensure you are getting necessary micronutrients.
Humic Mineral Complexes - A superior micronutrient source
Humic complexes are what all plants and animals use to remove bio-waste and toxins from the body. Their unique molecular composition allows them to act like velcro in the blood stream, gathering heavy metals and collecting bio-waste, free-radicals and toxins.
These exceptional complexes have receptor sites where unwanted substances adhere, via an electrical charge. Once the humic complex becomes heavy enough, it falls out of suspension and leaves the body via standard elimination channels. The bottom line . . . Humic mineral complexes are the body's janitor, working naturally to remove toxins.
REFRIGERATION: MICRO-BOOST™ does not need to be refrigerated, though we like to keep it in the fridge, because it’s more refreshing that way
FASTING: MICRO-BOOST™ is so gentle that it can be taken on an empty stomach and during intermittent fasting (it won't break a fast).
WHEN & HOW TO TAKE YOUR MICRO-BOOST™: MICRO-BOOST™ can be taken at any time of the day; most people prefer taking it as part of their morning supplementation practices. You can mix MICRO-BOOST™ with juice, coffee, tea or filtered water, or non-chlorinated water.
A bottle will last approximately 1-month (for one person).
- For the 1st week, don't change your other supplementation – It’s usually best to make changes gradually, to give your body some time to adjust.
- Start by taking 1 oz. (approximately 1 capful) of the liquid. NOTE: If you’re taking MICRO- BOOST™ with ELECTROLYZE™, take ½ oz (approximately ½ capful) of each.
- Since Keto-BEAM is 100% bioavailable, many people feel a boost very quickly. However, don't worry if you don't feel a difference right away, just keep taking your minerals! Everyone’s body is unique and your system may need a little more time to respond.
- During the 2nd week you can begin to taper off on your other electrolyte or micronutrient supplementation – this is optional of course! Once your system has adjusted you may not need any other electrolyte or micronutrient supplementation.
- Sometimes very sensitive systems need a bit more time to acclimate. If you’re system tends towards sensitivity, we recommend taking just ¼ capful for one week and building up to a full cap over 2 weeks. Feel free to call us if you have any questions or concerns.
- Listen to your body! If you experience any symptoms of electrolyte or micronutrient depletion, take an extra ½ - 1 capful of each.
- After 2 weeks you can move to a maintenance mode and take 1 capful of daily. NOTE: If you are taking MICRO-BOOST™ with ELECYROLYZE™, take ½ capful of each daily.
- For extra-sensitive people: There is a very small percentage of people that experience some herxhiemer detoxification affects when first starting to take BEAM Minerals. This is natural and a sign that you system is finally finding channels to remove the toxins it has been storing. If you experience any detox symptoms, we recommend taking only a teaspoon for 2 weeks, then slowly working up to the recommended daily amount. If you have any questions, or would like to talk with someone about your experience, feel free to contact us!
- For Active People: If you are super active, engage in intense workouts or work in the heat, your cellular system may need extra supplementation. To keep your system in a prime-balanced state, try putting an extra ½-1 capful in your water bottle and drink it throughout the day.
- For an Extra Immune Boost: If you are feeling a cold or flu coming on try taking a full capful of MICRO-BOOST™ before bed and when you wake up in the morning. The humic complex’s powerful, but gentle, system detoxification ability can provide the added immune boost your system needs to fight off bacteria and viruses.
Keto-Beam is not responsible for the determination of, collection of, or payment of any taxes, custom duties or VAT charges. These will be paid by the customer as part of the international package delivery process. To estimate the duty and tax charges for your order you can use this Simply Duty [https://www.simplyduty.com/] calculator.